Looking for a upper body workout that uses only dumbbells for beginners?

Buy Upper body workout in our shop.



Question by dijon: Looking for a upper body workout that uses only dumbbells for beginners? I am a guy who recently started to workout on an elliptical machine. My legs are getting stronger, but my upper body is lacking. I am looking for a beginner's workout that uses only dumbbells for men. Something that will give me a balanced workout. The workout can come from the web or a book. Best answer:

Answer by Andrew B
well you can do alot of bicep curls and hammer curls. do alot of curls that help alot with biceps. as of triceps do dumbbell flys and dumbbell press. do those about 4 days a week for 2 hours a day 20 reps each.

Add your own answer in the comments!

Source: http://buyallonline.com/

No comments: